Sunday, August 8, 2010

she made me do it!!!

so i guess i have a pretty normal life.  i've been married to the love of my life for almost 6 years and i have 3 kids,  4 and under.  ok...so maybe my life is a little crazy.  since i have 3 little ones i am always hearing and seeing many funny things.  my aunt, miss a, is always telling me i need a blog to show off my kids and tell all our funny stories.  i knew it would be a good idea.  my husband's family lives in seattle and i thought they would love updates on the kiddos, but trying to blog while raising 3 kids seemed a bit much.  "oh it's easy" she told me!  ok...well, here it goes...I'M BLOGGING!!!
miss a and p at the lake


3 comments:

  1. YEH!!!! I love it! And I love the background! Miss Angelove

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do better than your cousin with 'a little Latin' She is behind 4 months!

    Seriously it is very cute and will mean a lot to N's family. love you. Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you listened to Miss A!! I will be a regular!!

    ReplyDelete